holiday gift guide - for the baby
Our last gift guide for this holiday season is for the wee ones. It's always hard to know what to get them when they can't articulate their desires but with two kiddos past the baby stage I can attest that these are items that will be received with glee and enjoyed for years to come!
- blabla stuffy (perfect for teaching them to self-soothe)
- gingerbread man rattle
- first board book (so simple but perfect for the 6 to 12 months range)
- warm hat + mittens
- play gym (in my opinion it doesn't get much better than this affordable ikea one)
- cozy blanket for chilly walks in the stroller
- wooden rattle that can double as a teether
- first toy car (my son still has his almost three years later!)
I hope you enjoyed these and found them helpful! Can you believe there are just two weeks until Christmas?!!